The hosting and management of mails is carried out on our servers. The creation, modification, deletion and redirection of mail addresses are managed by a manager from the institution in question via a web interface.
- web interface for managing mail accounts
- consultation of accounts via webmail or the IMAP protocol
- anti-spam/anti-virus protection (option for direct deletion of marked messages on the server)
- SSL/TLS encryption for secure transport of mail
This concerns an e-mail relay server which acts as an intermediate station between the exterior (Internet) and the institution's own mail server. This gateway can therefore protect the institution's internal messaging, since all incoming e-mails are checked before reaching the institution's mail server.
- detection and marking of spam (various types of markings possible)
- automatic update of virus definitions
- direct deletion of messages marked as spam/virus at the gateway (by default, all marked messages are delivered to the institution's internal mail server)
- analysis of documents attached to e-mails (infected attachments are automatically deleted)
Webmail allows the e-mail service to be used via a standard navigator such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, from any computer connected to the Internet. The user has a secure, user-friendly interface which allows him to read and send e-mail messages directly over the web. No prior configuration is required. Simply go to the following address https://webmail.restena.lu/ and enter the login and password.